Characteristics and Construction of the High Pressure Electric Pump HD-E
- extremely robust, constructed on a stainless steel frame and covered by a stainless steel plate
- High Powerful: with 11 kW input power and 21 ltr. water per minute at up to 300 bar (HD-E 300/21)
- High Powerful: with 7,5 kW input power and 14 ltr. water per minute at up to 300 bar (HD-E 300/14)
- Low maintenance and simple constructed setup
- Service can almost completely be done by the customer by using spare part KITS. These are identical for hydraulic (HD-H) and electric (HD-E) pumps which are equal in volume. This simplifies and standardizes the spares inventory.
- User friendly
- Equipped with automatic turn off and approx. 15 sec of follow up circulation
- Lack of water safety device
- 350bar over pressure safety valve
- motor protection switch
- Big 60µ water filter
- The pump elements are equipped with ceramic pistons and double sealings
- The crank shaft is forged and lubricated within an oil bath.
The parts of the check valve which are in danger of wearout are manufactured from high-strength stainless steel, the valve block consists of forged brass.
- As a matter of course the high pressure pump HD-E is conform to the EG-guidelines of machines, the guidelines for fluid emitters, the guidelines for accident prevention regulations of the professional associations, the IEC-/EN and VDE-regulations and the the CE-Norm.